- A good level of verbal and written English (some technical terminology will be used)
- Basic numeracy
- Good colour vision (i.e. not colour-blind)
- Be at least 18 years old
- If the delegate has spectacles, they must bring them to the course
Like our popular 1 Day ‘PAT Testing’ course, but run a slower pace over 2 days.
A Priory Training Academy instructor will visit your premises and deliver a full day ‘PAT Testing Training Course’. Generally from 9am to 4pm, the course contains everything you need to understand and action the ‘PAT Testing’ process.
Starting with a little theory, we take a journey through appliance types, safety features, physical inspections, things to look out for, standards, test devices, electrical tests, interpreting test data and recording results.
The instructor arrives with practice appliances, paperwork and test devices… but if you want us to experiment with your own appliances and test devices, we would be pleased to do so.
Assessment is through observation and multiple choice test papers
Course cost: £799.00 +VAT (which includes the first 4 delegates)
Additional delegates: £200.00 +VAT (per person)
2 Day PAT Testing Course
- Basic electrical theory Copy
- Equipment construction Copy
- Electrical safety features Copy
- Risk assessment and frequency of inspection/testing Copy
- Environment check Copy
- User checks Copy
- Formal visual inspection Copy
- Combined inspection and test Copy
- Function check Copy
- Test device requirements Copy
- Interpreting and recording results Copy
- Labelling Copy